From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:05:27 -0500

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about NESTLÉ Coffee-mate
Creamer.  We welcome questions and comments from loyal consumers such as
yourself and appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

All of our Coffee-mate Creamers are gluten Free.  Below is a list of our
gluten free products.

GLUTEN FREE LIST
Nestlé Hot Cocoas (all flavors)
Coffee (flavored and non flavored)
Coffee-Mate Liquid (flavored and non flavored)
Coffee-Mate Powder (flavored and non flavored)
Juicy Juice (all flavors)
Libby's Kerns Nectar (all flavors)
Nesquik Powder (all flavors)
Nesquik Ready To Drink (all flavors)
Nesquik Syrup (all flavors)
Nestea (all flavors)

We appreciate your interest in our products and hope you will visit our
website often for the latest information on our products and promotions.

Sincerely,
Amy Jones
Consumer Response Representative

Ref: 9353566