From:
bev lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:44:13 PST

Thanks to all who replied.  While I had read the info in the archives, I
have benefitted from specific info re my questions, and things do
change, so some questions need to be asked again.
Anyway... Tony's Restaurant was recommended for GF pasta and french
toast.  There's a stand selling turkey drumsticks in Tomorrow Land.
Call 407-WDW-DINE with specific requests and reservations, and they are
reportedly very helpful.