From:
Jill Tongen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:26:34 -0700

Here's an email confirmation that Twinings Teas are gluten free.  Dear
Jill Thank you for your e-mail enquiring about gluten in our products.
As advised by our Quality department, we can assure you that all
Twinings teas, infusions and fruits are 'gluten free'.

I am also able to confirm that the bag itself contains no gluten.
You can therefore keep enjoying our products with complete peace of
mind.

Thank you for your valued loyalty to Twinings products and please let us
know if you need any additional information.

Kind regards,
Keith - Web Marketing Team
R Twining and Company Limited
www.twinings.com