From:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:49:41 -0600

We will meet on Saturday, July 24, at UNO's restaurant on N. Telshor at
1:30 p.m. They are excited to host our meeting and showcase their
gluten-free menu. Please email me ([log in to unmask]) so we can get a
count for the restaurant by Thursday, July 22.

Please bring a favorite recipe or snack recommendation to share with the
group. If you've never been to a support group meeting, please come--you
may have the insight on a specific issue that someone else needs that day!

Folks from Alamogordo and El Paso are especially invited to attend as
well. We'd love to meet y'all.

Susan Pieper
Las Cruces Facilitator