From:
Neela Malover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neela Malover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:20:36 -0400

Overall most of the people who have responded have had no problems with the Betty Crocker Brownie Mix.  However there have been about 5 people who have responded and have had symptoms.

Most of the people who have had symptoms think they might have been caused from the  amount of sugar or fat in the brownies.  A few people think they are sensitive to other ingredients in the mix.

Thanks to everyone for the responses.  I had not considered the sugar or fat as a culprit, but it might be the cause of my symptoms.

Just to reiterate, General Mills has been great with me on the phone and they have confirmed that all of their products are made in a dedicated facility.  And it sounds like the majority of you have not had problems and love the new line of foods!