From:
Jen and Duane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jen and Duane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 12:08:56 -0500

Really hoping not to scare anyone here because I think this is a really rare occurrence...
I had an endoscopy with biopsies yesterday and received fentanyl and versed through the IV. I was awake the entire procedure and felt everything. Have previously had a colonoscopy and endo and didn't remember/feel a thing. Am just curious if anyone has experienced the same or a similar thing with an endoscopy. Am upset and wish they would have given me more meds during the procedure (I was gagging and crying the whole time so they were aware) help!!