From:
Sandi Crow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:19:42 -0500

Hey.  So sorry it's taken me so long to summarize.  First, I will list all
the birth control pills that I have been informed to be GF.  Orthotricyclin,
ortho novum, ovcon 35, lo orval, mircette, triphasil 28, nordette, loestrin
and micronor from ortho.

Some suggestions I have gotten for diarrhea and hormones.  One suggested it
could be endometresiosis.  A couple suggested using natural progestesterone
cream.  One said that since it starts at ovulation that is probably has to
do with progesterone and a daily pill of progesterone would make it worse.
One suggested it might be dairy or lactose intolerance and to take lactaid.
One suggested calcium and a B vitamin supplement and one said birth control
led her to celiac and she would never recommend taking them.  One also said
it could be something more serious.

Thank you for all the responses.  I have not begun taking anything just
trying to wait it out.  I do avoid dairy all the time, I do take vitamins, I
do not have endometriosis.  I will pray for you all. Take care, Sandi