From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:22:54 -0500

Hi!

My husband and 8 year old celiac daughter will be going on a Dad's and kids
neighborhood camp out.  They will be camping at a lake about 45 minutes
from home.  There are a number of families going.  I have 2 questions

1.  Any ideas for GF and kid friendly camp foods.
2.  The intention is to share resources (all sleeping at the same site,
eating meals together etc.)  Any ideas for keeping her food free from cross
contamination.

I should let you know my only "camping" experiences have been in cabins
with full baths and a choice of restaurants nearby.  So, I would have
little knowledge on this even if the GF diet was not an issue.

Thanks for your help.

Francie Kelley
Austin, TX