From:
Beverly Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:42:07 EDT

Well, this is to let all of you know who helped me last month to put together
a newspaper article to start a support group how things have gone.

I have spoken with 32 people so far, and I know there are more out there.  We
had our first support meeting tonight.  About 15 were able to show up.  Prior
committments kept others away, but they plan to change their schedules from
now on.

This morning I received a delivery from Kinnikinnick Foods with samples of
all their foods for our group.   Not one person in the room had heard of
them, but by the time we sampled all the foods there was (bagels, english
muffins, breads, cookies, buns, pizza crusts, etc.), they were writing down
telephone numbers and websites.  I believe Kinnikinnick just got themselves
15 more customers.    Now to find a health food store around here willing to
carry their products!!

So things are going well, and I want to thank all of you who helped me make
this a success.   Now I have two support groups to lean on, as I still attend
the one in Canton, Ohio.   They are such a great group that I know I can
still learn so much from them!!

Bev Messner
Mansfield, Ohio