From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:05:26 -0400

The 2nd Annual Gluten-Free Vendor Fair and Conference is now even
larger with 54 confirmed vendors!

The event is open to the public and many vendors will be selling their
products!

Vendors and attendees are coming from around the country and Canada for
this special event. We are  accessible from local airports and NYC.

If you are planning to attend we encourage you to pre-register and avoid
the lines! There will be express check-in for pre-registration.

For more information or to pre-register go to our website at
www.suffolkcountyceliacs.org

Here is the list of the confirmed vendors-

1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc
Against the Grain
Arico Natural Foods Company
Benevolent Baker
Bob & Ruth's Gluten-Free Dining & Travle Club
Bob's Red Mill
Breads from Anna
Caffe Baldo
Cali Fine Foods
Celiac Chicks
Cherrybrook Kitchen
Cream Hill Estates
Dr. B Well's Naturally
Enjoy Life Natural Brands
Everybody Eats, Inc.
Gaga's Inc.
Get Healthy America
GFN Foods, LLC
Gilbert's Gourmet Goodies
Gluten Free Forever, Inc.
Gluten Free Mall
Gluten Free Panty/Glutino
Gluten Free Passport
Goji Berry Granola
Heartland Ingredients
Julianna's Delectibles
Kimball Genetics, Inc.
Mama's Restaurant
Marys Gone Crackers
Mr. Ritts Bakery
Nana's Cookies Co.
Naturally Me Inc.
Owl Books
Pamela's Products
PureFit Inc.
R. Plotkin Assc. Inc/Lifefield Buckwheat
ReLiv International
The Best Ever Low Carb Cakes!
The Diet Shop
The Empire Torte Company
The Kitchen Table Bakers
The Really Great Food Company
Triumph Dining
Whole Foods Market
Wild by Nature Market
Ford's Gourmet Foods/Bone Suckin Sauce
Joan's GF Great Bakes
Thumann's..The Deli Best
Executive Concepts LLC
Foods by George
Kinnikinnick Foods, Inc.
Food-Tek, Inc
GLP Free Manufacturing Corp.

See you there!

Michael Thorn
Suffolk County Celiacs - a Branch of GIG