From:
Paul Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:25:09 -0800

I called customer service at Gevalia to inquire about
the status of Gluten in their coffees and received
this email in response:

Dear GevaliaŽ Customer;

Thank you for contacting Gevalia.

Please accept our apologies, however, Gevalia coffees
do contain a small amount of Gluten. We apologize for
any inconvenience this will cause you.

If you require additional assistance or would like
information regarding our products or services, please
contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-GEVALIA
(1-800-438-2542) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; visit
our website at www.gevalia.com; or e-mail us at
[log in to unmask] We will be happy to
assist you.

=====