From:
Karina Allrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karina Allrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:33:36 -0600

Dear Fellow Celiacs,

The gluten-free recipe blog Karina's Kitchen is a finalist in the The Whole
Foods Market Food Blogger Budget Recipe
Challenge<http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/budgetrecipechallenge/recipe2.php>
.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/budgetrecipechallenge/recipe2.php

Vote by commenting on Karina's Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchilada recipe and
you will be eligible to win the $500 gift card- and other prizes.

The audience sweepstakes will run through Wednesday, October 8th.

So please buzz on over and support the gluten-free message that living
gluten-free can be tasty and fabulous by giving my Sweet Potato Black Bean
Enchilada recipe<http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/budgetrecipechallenge/recipe2.php>some
comment LOVE.

And good luck, I hope one of you wins a prize!

Thank you!

warm regards,

Karina Allrich

Karina's Kitchen- Recipes from a gluten-free goddess
http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com