From:
Marlene Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:08:29 EDT

Hi, I don't know if I sent a summery for my question about ketsup and ice
cream.  It seems most told me that Heinz is gf but Hunts is not.  There were a
few other brands mentioned but Heinz is readily available.  As far as the ice
cream, probably best to stick with the all natural ice creams but watch the
ingredients.  Some people seemed nervous about eating ice cream in restaurants.

Marlene