From:
"Aimee M. Bittinger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 20:18:06 -0700

Well again I have no real conclusions. I guess the theory is if it makes you
sick, stay away from it. Silk original is GF as per the company. Some people
mentioned that only the Rice twice with the stickers that say "gluten free"
are ok. Mine had a gluten-free sticker.

A few other people have had reactions like mine (gagging and nausea) to
soymilk but not other soy products and some to soy in general. In the
meantime, I have muffins for breakfast.

I was wondering if anyone has tried almond milk or knows a GF brand. So far
I don't really like the taste of ricemilk or most soymilks. Are there any
others out there that taste good and are GF? Thanks in advance

-Aimee