From:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 06:23:20 -0400

Chill out this summer with the terrific fresh & frozen products at
www.AllergyGrocer.com <http://www.allergygrocer.com/>  .  In the next
several weeks we will be adding some great tasting products by Applegate
Farms, Cinderella's Bakery (aka Shabtai Gourmet), Cybros, Enjoy Life Foods,
Dr. Prager's, Foods By George, Gillian's Foods, Kinnikinnick, Josef's Gluten
Free, Natural Feast, S'Better Farms, Tracy's Treats, Wellshire Farms, and
more!   We will also be greatly expanding our shelf stable food options over
the next several weeks.   As always, we welcome your comments, suggestions,
and questions.  Thank you!

The staff at Miss Roben's/Allergy Grocer.

Jay Berger

Miss Roben's, Inc dba Allergy Grocer

91 Western Maryland Parkway, #7

Hagerstown, MD 21740