From:
dave taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 15:03:06 PST

Listmates,  I had an opportunity to "eat out" last week in Columbus, OH.
We went to a Lonestar Steak House on the North West side of Columbus.  I
was somewhat apprehensive about ordering steak, salad or any side dish
for fear of getting some cross contanimation or problems with the steak
being "floured" before it was cooked.  Anyway,  I presented my restraunt
card to the waitress before we had even ordered water.  She read the
card carefully, and asked if she could present the card to the chef to
be sure he was aware of the situation.  She showed the card to the chef,
and he personally came out to return the card and say he would "watch
over" the preparation for me.  I was impressed! And I did not have a
single problem with the food that night.  My hat's off to Lonestar, and
I would recommend this chain to any listmate looking for a dinner out.
I have no personal interest in this company, and I seek no gain by
sending this message to the list.  Anyway, enjoy this chain next time
you go out to eat.  Dave T.