From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:11:51 -0500

Happy Fall!

You know, each time I write a book there is always so much more I want
to tell my readers about gluten-free baking. However, space is always a
limitation. In addition, I always worry that I'm not providing my
readers with the very latest information because I can only update books
with my latest tips and techniques when the next edition is printed.

Well, I solved that problem! I am pleased to introduce my new, INSTANT
reports. They're called INSTANT because you can download them
immediately from my web site to your computer. And, the word INSTANT
applies because the reports are constantly updated to bring you my very
latest findings. With this new flexibility and no limitations on space,
I can include everything I want to say about any topic on gluten-free
cooking.

The first report is called GLUTEN-FREE BAKING: TIPS AND TECHNIQUES FROM
MY KITCHEN TO YOURS by Carol Fenster, Ph.D. This 18-page report is
$6.95.or save some money and buy it as a package for $19.95 that
includes my personally autographed, newest book, Wheat-Free Recipes &
Menus---a $23.90 value that means you save $3.95.

To get your copy, just go to my web site at www.savorypalate.com and
click on Instant Reports to buy the report separately or as a package
with Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus. The report is available only in a
downloadable Adobe pdf format so you must have a computer to receive it.

Let me know how you like this first report. There will be several others
in coming months and I'd like to have your feedback before I finalize
the others.

Finally, anyone in Los Angeles can hear my live interview on Friday
night, October 1 at 7:00 PM Pacific Time at www.healthlife.net.

Thanks and have a great Halloween!

Carol Fenster, Ph.D. - President/Founder
Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Phone: 303.741.5408
Award winning books, cooking consultant for food sensitivities
Subscribe to the FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, and order
books at www.CarolFenster.com
This information is CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the recipient.