From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:39:52 -0500

Everywhere you turn there's news about how important whole grains are to
your health. In the next issue of Gluten-Free Living, due out this
spring, we'll introduce you to the many interesting whole grains that
are also gluten free.

Tricia Thompson, an expert on the gluten-free diet and a member of our
dietetic advisory board, writes about the value of these grains in the
gluten-free diet and how easy they are to add to your daily menu.

We'll also tell you where to get whole grain products and how to store
them at home. And we didn't forget easy and delicious recipes.

No doubt you've heard about the big company that just introduced a
gluten-free beer. Now we're putting together a story that gives the big
picture of what's going on in the gluten-free beer market.

Learn about plans small beer companies have for getting bigger - and
getting their beer to you more quickly and easily. And find out why the
biggest beer producer in the US has decided gluten-free is a market they
don't want to ignore.

If this has you longing for a tall cold beer and a hot slice of pizza,
we're a step ahead of you. We also have a story about the growing number
of choices and improved taste of gluten-free pizza.

No publication is better equipped than Gluten-Free Living to help you
understand how the proposed definition of the gluten-free label will
impact your daily gluten-free life. We will bring you up-to-date and
explain some of the complicated details of the FDA proposal.

And there is much more, including a new contributing writer's account of
her trip abroad, complete with exciting recipes she brought back. Plus
you'll find all of our regular features.

You can still order our previous issue to learn that it really is a
piece of cake to find or bake gluten-free birthday cakes. While sending
a gluten-free child to college might not be quite that easy, we'll also
tell you how things are getting better in campus dining halls. And we
give you the final word on spelt and why it HAS to be excluded from the
gluten-free diet. We have covered this topic before but we still get
questions from readers who are confused about whether it is safe.

As always, Gluten-Free Living is packed with information specifically
and only about living a happy, healthy gluten-free life. Go to
www.glutenfreeliving.com to subscribe or for more information.

Our apologies to those of you who had difficulty contacting us over the
last few weeks. It was a long time coming, but we now have a new
telephone number to go with our new address.

Gluten-Free Living
560 Warburton Ave.