From:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:00:14 -0600

Ever since I was diagnosed with CD more than a decade ago, I have seen
the postings on this list, as well as other e-mails from several
pay-for-viewing web sites and always wonder if people find them worth
the money? Which ones have you subscribed to, and do you still subscribe
to it/them? What are the advantages of subscribing to such a service
rather than using the free information that's on the web? Which do you
think is the most useful? Also, please note the annual cost for each
subscription.

I'll summarize the responses and send a post to the list (with your name
omitted, of course).

Thanks for your help,

Susan Pieper
Las Cruces, NM