From:
Sam Wertzberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Wertzberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:07:35 -0400

It’s that time of year again – Back To School time! Most of us are busy buying new clothes, shoes, and fresh school supplies! But, parents of children on a gluten free diet have yet another issue to worry about – making sure their children have healthy, nutritious lunches!
We at GlutenFreePalace.com have the perfect solution – Why not stock up on Udi’s Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread?
http://www.glutenfreepalace.com/SearchResults.asp?mfg=Udi%27s+Gluten+Free+Foods

This bread is not only gluten free, but tastes delicious, and can be kept in the freezer for at least 3 months. Comes a busy morning, simply pop 2 slices of bread into the toaster over, smear it with you child’s favorite topping, and viola! You have a healthy, nutritious lunch ready in a jiffy! And for those parents who are a tad more health conscious – try Udi’s Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread. With all the benefits of whole grain and more, you won’t believe that it is truly gluten free!

	Guess What? It’s almost holiday time! Now is the perfect time to start thinking up all those menus for those delicious holiday dinners! We at GlutenFreePalace.com would like to make things easier for you, by offering Aleia’s Gluten Free Savory Stufffing Mix and Aleia’s Gluten Free Breadcrumbs in a variety of flavors, at fabulous prices! Order now for pre-holiday delivery!

Along with the holiday season comes… holiday parties! And what better way is there to celebrate the holidays with delicious cakes and cookies? GlutenFreePalace.com offers a large variety of cookies in all shapes, sizes and flavors! We sell Gluten Free Sprinkle Cookies, Gluten Free Vanilla Cookies, Gluten Free Chocolate Dipped Cookies, Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies, and more! Order now to ensure delivery in time for the holidays!
And… we have the perfect holiday gift idea for all those gluten free eaters on your list – gluten free holiday tins! Each tin comes filled with a variety of gluten free cookies that not only look fabulous, but taste delicious too! There are a variety of holiday themes and messages available as gift tins, so that you can find the perfect gift tin for all your loved ones! Oh, and by the way, it’s meant to be top secret, but ordering in bulk will save you a nice amount of money! So, order our cookies as holiday gifts for everyone on your holiday lists! Even those who can eat gluten, because these cookies are so good, no one will ever know that they’re gluten free!