Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 02:10:19 -0500

Was curious if anyone ever got any, ah, closure on the Arrowhead Mills
puffed corn and puffed rice contamination issue?  I left a message or
two about a month ago, haven't heard a peep back ...

And ... assuming their puffer is still wheezing wheat, any suggestions
on alternative puffed things?  I'm really itching to make some granola
and having a tough time finding non-arrowhead  puffpuppies.

Obviously, nothing urgent, just trying to expand my food horizon
a wee bit ...

Tracey in CT          GF lodging:  http://www.1-888-inn-seek.com/GFinns.htm