From:
Alissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:22:52 -0700

I've been eyeballing the recipe for making bagels in Bette Hagman's books.
 But I'd really like to make bagels with more than just rice and tapioca
in them.  Are there other recipes for GF bagels out there?  Could you
please share yours with me?  Thanks in advance!
I will summarize.
alissa

=====
"Unless we teach our children peace, someone else will teach them violence."