From:
"D. Hornick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 07:05:16 -0500

What a terrific idea CEL-KIDS is! Thank you to Mike Jones and the list
owners who are developing it.

I have a suggestion for a discussion topic.  Since school is about to
begin, I would appreciate tips on what info. other "celiac families" have
given to teachers to explain CD.

Again, thanks.  Our 8 y.o. (diagnosed 12/94) has been a real trooper in
adjusting to the GF diet.  But she came home from a friend's party
recently and said, "sometimes I feel so lonely having this disease."  Her
loneliness made us wish we knew other celiac kids.  The celiac list for
kids is one way to connect with other celiac kids.  We are all looking
forward to it.

Leigh and Doug Hornick
Iowa City, Iowa