From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:58:41 -0500

If any of you are in the listening area of Ashland, Ohio, please tune to
WNCO-AM 1340 at 9:05 a.m. on Friday, April 30.

We will be on the Anything Goes program and discussing Celiac Disease, what
it is, its causes, symptoms, diet, etc.  Then we will also be discussing
our support group and upcoming events in the celiac community.

This radio station does not broadcast on the internet that I know of.  If
you are nearby, we hope you can join us.

Bev Messner
Peg Snyder
Richland County Celiac Support Group
Mansfield, Oh