Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:36:37 EDT

Dear Group,

Recently I tried Ener-G brand Tapiocca breads/rolls and suffered a severe
gluten-type reaction.  I am positive it is not anything else causing this.  I am
also positive there is no gluten or dairy in their product.  I am just trying
to figure out what else it might be in the breads.  I called the company and
went through the ingredients with them.  They told me it is very rare to have a
tapiocca intolerance.  Some of the ingredients are corn derived and I
definitely do NOT have a problem with corn and eat it all the time.  Another
ingredient is "wood" derived, whatever that means.  I was just wondering if anyone
might have heard something about these ingredients or if anyone else ever had a
problem with this brand.  The ingredients are:
Microcrystalline Cellulose
Methylcellulose
Glucono Delta Lactone

Thanks to all