From:
REBECCA RICHARDSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:43:36 -0500

It probably isn't fair to append to someone else's question, but I have
related concern about how "healthy" the GF diet is.  I believe that
whole-grain breads and pastas are considered one of the major food groups
that should be included daily in one's diet.  Are the rice breads and
pastas that celiacs eat dietary equivalents of wheat breads and pastas?
Should celiacs make other dietary substitutions to compensate for the
absence of whole grain bread and pasta in their diets?