From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:03:08 -0800

1-2-3 Gluten Free is pleased to announce we've updated our recipe section of our website (www.123glutenfree.com ) and are continuing to expand the number of stores that carry our
products.    In fact, we've just been picked up for major distribution in the West.  So, if you frequent a store in California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, plus, Alaska, and Hawaii, please consider requesting that your local store order our products from Nature's Best Distributor.  Feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to approach the store and follow up as well.

  We currently have 11 products available:

 * Aaron's Favorite Rolls
 * Allies' Awesome Buckwheat Pancakes
 * Chewy Chipless Scrumdelicious Cookies
 * Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
 * Devilishly Decadent Brownies
 * Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll-out & Cut Sugar Cookies
   * Meredith’s Marvelous Muffin/Quickbread
 * Peri's Perfect Chocolate Bundt Poundcake
 * Southern Glory Biscuits
 * Sweet Goodness Pan Bars
 * Divinely Decadent Brownies (soy-free) -- our newest product

    Also, be sure to sign up on our website to be included in announcements of new products and promotional specials.

  Have a safe and happy December!

  Carol and Kim.
  1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc.
  www.123glutenfree.com