From:
Janet Wekesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 07:20:21 -0700

Hello!

Another mom and I are starting a children's celiac
group for Nebraska.  We are in Lincoln, so kids in
western Iowa and northern Kansas could also
participate.  We are planning our first meeting for
this summer.

If you are interested in finding out more about this
group, please send me your name, address, phone
number, e-mail address, and your child's name and age.

Thanks.

Janet