From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:02:55 -0500

Are you looking for the perfect gift? We have put together four of our best
selling gluten free mixes in one decorative holiday package - the set
includes our pumpkin bread, cookie bars, yellow cake and gingerbread cookie
mixes. We will also include our two new recipe flyers and directions for
making a gingerbread house.  Order by December 16th to ensure delivery by
Christmas.

Enter the Little Bay Baking Company gingerbread house decorating contest and
win your choice of 6 of our mixes.  Details can be found at
www.littlebaybaking.com <http://www.littlebaybaking.com/>   Come visit our
site on December 21 and vote for your favorite gingerbread house.

Check out our recipe section for a new easy recipe for rolled sugar cookies
made from our yellow cake mix.

Have a happy holiday season.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.