From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:31:45 -0500

Dear Listmembers,  Archway Coconut Macaroons have been listed previously
in
the food guides as being GF.  For those of you who either don't get the
TCCSSSG Guide or haven't received it yet, I thought that you'd be
interested in this,"Archway Cookies, Inc.  Coconut Macaroon cookies are
GF-however, manufactured on same equipment as other varieties with no
significant down prodedure between." The CSA Guide lists them as GF as of
6/95.  I am not eating them anymore.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Karen
from Central NY, USA