Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:50:33 -0500

My future mother-in-law just sent us some jelly beans - E. Rosen Jelly Eggs.
 The company is based in Pawtucket, RI, but I don't see a phone number or
address on the package to contact them regarding the gf status of this candy.
 Has anyone ever heard of them?

It's hard to tell whether or not the candy is gf by the ingredient list -
although it lists corn syrup and corn starch, it also lists artificial
flavors.  If anyone has a phone number or personal experience with this type
of candy, please send me a private e-mail.  I'd be happy to send a summary to
the list, if necessary.

Thanks!

Deb
Blacksburg, VA