From:
Sonia Bloch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:03:27 +0100

My daughter had a HPLC urine analysis done by Paul Shattock in the UK.
Although we expected to find problems with wheat intake because our girl
likes to binge on wheat products the result showed a very high peak of 18.70
excretion of some peptides attributed that she might have problems with milk
and Shattock suggested  a milk free diet. But the milk free diet did not
make any difference at all. Her behaviour is sometimes problematic and she
also suffers from water retention. Does this sound familiar to anyone out
there who have similar problems and maybe, maybe found a solution/treatment?