Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:22:35 EST

<A HREF="http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/about/index.html">Marshmallow Peeps: About Peeps: Peepsville</A>

Ingredient Information

Are your products Kosher?
No. As of now, Marshmallow PeepsŪ candies are not kosher.

What is the source of gelatin in the Peeps?
The gelatin we use is derived from pork products.

Are your products peanut and nut-free?
Yes. We do not use peanuts or nuts in the manufacture of any of our candies.

Are your products gluten-free?
Yes. To the best of our knowledge, all of our candies are gluten-free. Our
candies do not contain wheat, rye, barley, or oats. The modified food starch
used in the manufacture of our jellybean candies is cornstarch.