From:
Sheryl Sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 21:46:11 EDT

Hi.

Check the GF(?) bread in your freezer.  I just read today's, (Saturday, May
5, 2001), edition of the Hamilton Spectator.  On page A11, there's a scary
article.

Imperial Bakery of Delhi, Ontario has been closed down because the Canadian
Food Inspection Agency "found wheat flour in the baked goods that was not
listed as required under Canada's Food and Drug Act and the Consumer,
Packaging and Labelling Act."

This bakery had been selling their products at the Hamilton Farmer's Market
and in health food stores in Paris and Hewitt's Natural Food in Hagersville.
That's where we buy our bread.

We just enjoyed a lovely breakfast this morning of their raisin bread.  All
day long, my husband has been having nasty diarrhea.  Now we know why.

I personally hope they throw the book at the owners of this bakery.  I'm
incensed that this kind of thing can happen.

Sheryl Sawyer
Cayuga, ON