From:
Sue Jeno <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:26:28 -0500

I want to thank you all for your prompt replies and great suggestions.

It sounds like there are some wonderful places to buy GF food and eat in
Greenville (especially on Woodruff Rd.!!).  Here is a summary of the responses.

Restaurants:

1) P.F. Chang's on Woodruff Rd.
2) Charlie's BBQ at Pelham and Hwy 14  (ask for BBQ pork without the bread)
3) Lieu's Bistro (Chinese Restaurant) on Woodruff Rd. off Hwy 85 behind
Fuddruckers
4) Outback on Woodruff Rd
5) Carrabas on Woodruff Rd.
6) Bonefish Grille (not sure of exact location)
7) Sprouts in downtown Greenville

Food Stores:
1) Whole Foods Market on Woodruff Rd.
2) Garner's Health Food store
3) Earth Fare

I was also directed to the following that may be helpful to some of you:

Try going to www.goodhealthpublishing.com  for a list of 105+
national/regional restaurants and their lists of gluten/wheat free items.
There's also a gluten free dining card that can be presented to restaurant
personnel to ease the ordering process.

Thank you again for your prompt responses.

Sue
North Dakota