From:
Kathryn K. Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 07:53:44 -0600

        The  next meeting of the East Central Illinois Celiac Support Group
 will be held November 12, 2000 at Provena  Covenant Hospital in Auditorium A
 at 3:oo pm.  This meeting will be a pre-holiday party with a cookie
 exchange.  Please bring 3 or 4 dozen of your favorite holiday cookies and
 several copies of the recipe.  We will sample 1 dozen and everyone can select
 a plate of cookies from the rest to take  home.

        At the January meeting we will be setting the agenda for the
 coming year and electing officers so that we get greater input from our
 members as to meeting content and fresh leadership for the year 2001.  Take
 time between now and then to think about the direction you want the group to
 go in the next year and what talents you might bring to the group.  We might
 want to break up into groups that report to the general membership on
 specific topics such as product listings, research, out reach to newly
 diagnosed Celiacs, demonstrations of cooking techniques, etc.  Be thinking
 about it so you can bring your ideas and talents to the January meeting!

        Once again, we hope to see everyone on November 12th and be sure to
 bring your recipes.

            Linda Still