From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:26:46 -0400

Anyone have any luck with Qdoba Mexica Grill?  I looked at the allergy menu, and although they carry a corn tortilla, the oil, if any isn't dedicated, and it seems like it's not really a gf-friendly type chain. I'm supposed to meet a (not celiac) group at one, north of Philadelphia, and that's over an hour from me. I'd hate to drive out there and not eat dinner.  My option, of course, is eat before i leave or eat in the bar, before going in, then just having a soda.  What I don't want is to have to split the bill with a dozen people...and me not eat anything.

I don't usually go to Mexican places.  My husband doesn't like meat and cheese together, and the other chains tend to fling stuff all around, making it very vulnerable to cross contaminations.

Has anyone eaten at a Qdoba?

Lin