Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:47:57 -0500

Has anyone checked the gluten free status of any of the brands of creamed
corn that comes frozen in a tube.  Pictsweet is one brand and I think Con-
agra has another.  They both list modified food starch as an ingredient.
I'm trying to reach the companies, but wondered if anyone already had done
so.  Also, does anyone have any luck finding gluten free buttermilk, if so
what brand and type? Thanks.