From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 07:42:25 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON - Info on about 1227 old items was updated and 31 new items were added to our food SmartList in December. The new SmartList contains about 3,400 items. If you already subscribe to this database, you can access the new update here: http://www.clanthompson.com/getpass.html or...

You can purchase our food SmartList here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_catalog.php3

You'll find the items below -  along with about 3,368 others - in our new food SmartList Database:

The following alcoholic products which are either manufactured by Bacardi or imported by Bacardi (who also handles customer service for them)were gluten free when we checked them on December 8, 2004.

Talea
Bacardi Rums (Superior - Gold - Select - 151 - all flavored)
Bombay Gin
Turi Vodka
Martini & Rossi Dry Vermouth
Disaronno
Sylk Cream
Drambuie Liquer
Bacardi Party Drinks
Martini & Rossi Asti

The following products were both gluten free and vegetarian when we checked them between November 23 - December 7 , 2004.

Apple & Eve Cranberry Apple Juice (100%)
Contadina Stewed Tomatoes
Lipton 100% Instant Iced Tea Mix (reg. and decaf.)
Cain's Dressings (Italian - Raspberry Vinagrette Country Light - Peppercorn)
Cain's All Natural Mayonnaise
Pace Thick & Chunky Salsa - all sizes (hot - medium - mild - xmild)
Turkey Hill Premium Ice Cream: Colombian Coffee
Skippy Peanut Butter (creamy & crunchy)
Schweppes Wild Rasp. Seltzer
Sunkist Fruit Punch (carbonated & non-carbonated)
Yoo Hoo Ready-to-drink Original Chocolate Flavor Drink
Smucker's Chocolate Ice Cream Topping - squirtable
Jiff Peanut Butter (creamy or extra crunchy)
Smucker's Jellies (all flavors)

The following products were gluten free but NOT vegetarian when we checked them between November 26 - December 7, 2004

Sweet Sue Premium Chicken Breast (packaged like tuna)
Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce (original and for chicken)
Contadina Pizza Sauce (pepperoni flavor)
Swanson Vegetable Broth - 14 oz.
Prego Pasta Bakes Sauces - 27.75 oz. (hearty meat)
Campbell's Chunky Chicken Broccoli Cheese Soup -  18 oz.
Hillshire Farms Deli Select Roast Beef - Pastrami - Baked Ham - Honey Ham