From:
"Tara M. Robertson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:13:50 -0400

Okay I now have a two page faxed list of gf vitamins from Freeda.  I have
actually put aside about $60.00 to spend on some vitamins.  Can anyone
recommend which (exactly) are the best to take.  I feel low on energy (a
lot) and have been kind of irritable lately (and yes I am gf).  There are
too many to choose from and I don't really know which ones I can benefit
from the most.  Any help, sugg. and/or recommendations would be greatly
appreciated.

Also, I was in a Kroger super store this past Sunday and I saw gf rolls next
to the gf Ener-G white rice bread.  They say wheat-free and gf but the last
ingredient is yeast?  I found them in the organic/health food freezer in
will all the other gf frozen food.  The co. name on them is Cybros (they are
so good coming out of the toaster and make great little sandwiches).  I
would call but there is no phone # anywhere on the label.  They are located
in Waukesha, WI.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  If I end up going
through a series of directory assit./operator calls and I find out, I'll be
sure and let you all know.  Thanks a bunch in advance, Tara