From:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 13:21:52 -0700

You can now enjoy cornbread, muffins and even tarts, both sweet and
savory with Pamela's Fast, Easy & Delicious Cornbread & Muffin Mix. This
amazing mix is now available nationwide and has been getting rave
reviews. If you are one of those who already subscribe to our FREE
monthly newsletter, you'd not only know all about it, but you might have
been one of the lucky ones to WIN a FREE bag.

Yes, each month we give away free products in our newsletter, along with
great, timely tips, recipes and other fun information. To sign up,
simply go to our website www.pamelasproducts.com
<http://www.pamelasproducts.com/>  and enter your email address in the
sign up box. That's it. Then just sit back and wait for our once-a-month
newsletter filled with the information you've been looking for.

You can now follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PamelasProducts
and find us on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Pamelas-Products/59836083890?re
f=nf.