From:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:18:54 -0500

Greetings from snowy Boston,

I am writing to let you know that one of our members, Maren
Kravitz, will be running this year's Boston Marathon in support
of the Celiac Center at Beth Israel Deaconness Hospital and
The Healthy Villi. Her goal is to raise $10,000 to fund research
at the Celiac Center and Healthy Villi education programs in the
Boston area. To read a letter from Maren about her efforts,
follow the links on our website www.healthyvilli.org or visit the
Celiac Center's website www.bidmc.harvard.edu/display.asp?
node_id=5449.

To make a donation by mail, please address the check to the
Celiac Center and indicate it is for THE MARATHON. Your
donation is tax-deductible and you will receive a letter of
thanks. 15% of the proceeds will be given to the Healthy Villi.
Send to:

Celiac Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dana 601, 330 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215

Your in good health,

Elise Gorseth
The Heatlhy Villi
Greater Boston Celiac/DH Support Group, Inc.
www.healthyvilli.org