From:
Kim Tessmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Tessmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:13:30 -0500

Hello,
I am looking for people that would like to contribute to a book on lguten
free diets.  I am looking for three things:
1.  1 to 2 line helpful tips about dealing with celiac disease the the
gluten free diet.  Just helpful things you do everyday to help you cope.
(For example: Making larger batches of gluten free dishes and freezing them
for quick meals).

2.  Quick MEAL ideas.  Whole meals that you make for your family or
yourself that are gluten free and quick.  (For example: Box of GF macaroni
and cheese mixed with chili and heated through with a side of carrots and
celery).

3.  Recipes that are gluten free that are YOURS.  Can't use ones that come
from someone else or another source.  Are there any that you have come up
with on your own that you want to share.  It can be anything!  Desserts,
breads, main dishes, etc....

If you would like to contribute to ALL or just one of my needs that would
be great.  I will definitely credit you in my book so along with your
message send your name and where you live.  I want to add you guys (the
experts) to my book but I need your help.  Now is your chance to really
touch a lot of other celiacs lives!  Share what you know!!

One other catch!  I need your info by Thurs. 1/30 at the latest or I won't
be able to use it.
You can email me directly at [log in to unmask]
Thanks everyone!!
Kim