Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:30:24 EDT

Just wanted to let people know about the great service that I received at
the Outback Steakhouse in Lebanon, TN. I called ahead to make sure they could
accommodate me, and they said they could. I printed out my own menu, but when I
 got to there I asked for a gluten free menu.

Our server came up took our drink order and asked if we wanted bread,  my
good friend said she did but to keep it on her side away from me. Our server
smiled at me and said you must be the Celiac? I told  him I was shocked he  knew
what Celiac meant, and laughed. He told me his best friend has Celiac and  he
knows about it and that was why when I asked for a gluten free menu they set
us in his section.

I wish I could tell you his name, but it escapes me at the moment, and he
did mention he was back in town working on school break and was getting ready to

As I ordered he told me that the salad would be mixed in a different bowl,
gave me my gf dressing options, and was just great.

When they brought out our food they even had a different guy bring my food
separately since my friend had gluten foods on her plate.

Hopefully during school he works at the Johnson City Outback, because not
only was he a great server, but he made sure I had a great gluten  free dining
experience.

deal here.