From:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:39:27 -0400

It is starting to feel like Fall here in Seattle.  We have some great specials this
month.
We have an overstock on our Onion Gourmet Crackers and we are putting
them on special this month for 50% off.  It is our item number 4713.

We also have the following items at 15% off:

Bread Crumbs item # 4250
Doughnuts item # 4410
English Muffins item # 4150

Place an order on web site www.ener-g.com and if it totals over $40.00
(before shipping) you will receive a free item.

Come on over to our web site for some great recipes to start baking for the
cold weather.

Kathy Hoffman