From:
Pedersen, Julie F SPN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:24:07 -0400

My five year old son was diagnose about a month and a half ago with
celiac Disease.  The blood work came back ok, but the biopsy showed
sign of celiac. My son is still gets the stomach pains, but not as much
as before.  He has Been off gluten for over a month.  He also gets
severe leg pain all most Everyday.  He gets these little red dots on
him, some of them look like Little blisters and itch everynight.  I
thought some off these symptoms Would start to go away by now.  The leg
pain really concerns me it gets so Bad that he can barely walk and
nothing works.

    any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  Happy holidays!!

Julie Pedersen, San Francisco, CA