From:
Mandy Kavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mandy Kavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:55:28 -0400

Hi, all!  My question is concerning food labels.  Companies, such as Kraft
or Progresso, say that allergens will be clearly labeled on the package.
So, can I assume that a product from one of these companies which has
natural/artificial flavoring or modified food starch listed in the
ingredients with allergens listed only as soy, milk, etc. is completely safe
for us to eat?  Let me know your thoughts.  Thanks!

Mandy Kavanaugh
Sherwood Baptist Church
Connection Ministry &
www.sherwoodbaptist.net <http://www.sherwoodbaptist.net>