From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:52:00 -0400

This post is late in coming but I recently tried two wonderful mixes from
a company called Gluten Free Naturals (www.gfnfoods.com) and they were
about the best I've had. Until I had their pancakes I was sold on Pamela's
with my only complaint being they didn't look perfect but tasted great
anyway. Then I tried GFN and their pancakes tasted better and looked
perfect as well. No one would ever question they were not a reg. wheat
pancake. Also, their cookie mix is dynamite and you can adapt the mix to
whatever you want. Pamela's choc. chip mix contains dark choc. so my
husband can't have it. With this GFN mix, I just add safe choc, and nuts
or whatever and we have wonderful choc. chip cookies that are super easy
to make and they store/freeze well also. Though I did not buy the brownie
mix, I did try it at a support group meeting which is how I found out
about the line, and the brownies were wonderful as well.

I have no financial interest in this company but just like to share when I
find something truly outstanding. Keep in mind some products in this line
do contain soy.