From:
Silver DarkSky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 21:42:22 EDT

I have had a lot, very many, numerous replies to my post.

Almost all suggest it could be something other than gluten.

The cheese is suspect as being dairy, the sprouts as being contaminated or
even worse, the coffee was mentioned and various allergies, the flu, food
poisoning, and more.

I guess I'm just new to the whole thing.

Thanks everyone for being so kind and guiding me!

Blessed Be!

Rev. Silver DarkSky ULC <A HREF="http://www.tarotreadings.net">Life
Cycle Tarot Counseling</A> The Free Single Card Reading is Back!