From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth J. Hillson
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 03:16:15 -0500

Dear ListServe Members,

Can it be?  Fall is just around the corner!  With the kids back in school,
we all need ideas to help with meal preparation, snacks, and lunch boxes.

September’s specials will surely help.

BIONATURAE ORGANIC PENNE (#411)  Great in all your pasta recipes.  This
pasta is delicious hot or cold and retains moisture so it doesn’t get dry
and brittle even when it’s reheated.  Price: $2.96, a 10% savings.

LET’S DO ORGANIC SUPER SOUR GUMMY BEARS   Price:  $2.60, a 10% savings.
Package contains four individual serving size pouches - great for lunch
boxes.

PREMIER JAPAN HOISIN SAUCE (#341) Price:  $3.86, a 10% savings.  Great for
stir-fry and marinades.  Yummy in Kung Pao Chicken or Pork.

THAI KITCHEN PEANUT NOODLE CART (#428)  Price: $1.52, a 10% savings.   Great
for lunches and after-school snacks.  Just add water and microwave for a
filling treat.

NEW PRODUCTS:
This month we are pleased to introduce STERK'S BAKERY breads, donuts, bagels
and sponge cakes.  These delicious, ready-to-eat foods are vacuum-sealed for
extended shelf life.

As always, be sure to check our web site for new products and other
specials.

Enjoy!

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry